Application & Enrollment
- Kindergarten must be 5 years of age
- Preschool 4 must be 4 years of age
- Preschool 3 must be 3 years of age
Current and New Families
- Tuition Contract
- Payment of the following fees:
- $200 per family with students in grades K - 8 registration (non-refundable)
- $100 per student in preschool registration (non-refundable)
- $75 technology fee per student in grades K-8 (non-refundable)
- Families have the option to pay registration and technology fees by check, cash or electronically through FACTS. If you are paying through FACTS: Read More
- Health Appraisal Form - All new and current students entering preschool, kindergarten and 7th grade in the fall.
- If you are registering a new student, please complete the New Students section below. Current families with no new students are done after completing steps 1-4.
This section does not apply to students currently enrolled at St. Michael Catholic School.
All new students begin the admissions process by completing the following items.
- Submit a Student Application Form online.
- Provide a copy of the current report card (Students in grades 2-8)
- Provide a copy of the Standardized Test Scores (Students in grades 2-8)
Once the above steps are completed, you will be notified when to start enrollment.
- Copy of birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Baptismal Certificate
- First Communion Certificate for students in grades 2-8
- Request for Records for student in grades 1-8 must be submitted to the office for completion.