Application & Enrollment
Each year the St. Michael Catholic School community is delighted to welcome students to our school. Students are accepted for preschool through 8th grade from both within and outside the parish. By September 1, students entering
- Kindergarten must be 5 years of age
- Preschool 4 must be 4 years of age
- Preschool 3 must be 3 years of age
St. Michael Catholic School will begin taking new student applications for the 2023-2024 school year starting December 1, 2022. Enrollment for new families will open on January 29, 2023 and January 18, 2023 for current families. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Theresa Liptak, Admissions Director at ext. 225, or Lisa Hudy, Tuition Director, at ext. 210.
To enroll, a new student, please complete the following two sections.
New Student Application
This section does not apply to students currently enrolled at St. Michael Catholic School.
All new students begin the admissions process by completing the following items.
- Submit a Student Application Form
- Current Families: Submit the form through the FACTS Family Portal.
- New Families: Submit the form through New Student Admissions.
Once the above steps are completed, you will be notified when to start enrollment. Copies of the following documents will need to be submitted when you are notified to enroll.
- Birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Baptismal Certificate for any baptized student
- First Communion Certificate for Roman Catholic students in grades 2-8
- Request for Records for student in grades 1-8 must be submitted to the office for completion.
Enrollment / Reenrollment (Registration)
All families enrolling their children will need to complete the following items. Turn in the paperwork and fees to the school office, ATTN: Theresa Liptak. Families also have the option to be billed for the enrollment and technology fees through FACTS. If you are enrolling a new student, please first complete the New Student Application section above.
- Tuition Contract (23-24)
- Payment of the following fees:
- $250 per family with students in grades K - 8 enrollment (non-refundable)
- $125 per student in preschool enrollment (non-refundable)
- $100 technology fee per student in grades K-8 (non-refundable)
- The enrollment/reenrollment packet. This packet can be found on the FACTS Family Portal under the primary parent/guardian’s FACTS Family Portal account.
- Health Appraisal Form - All new and current students entering preschool, kindergarten and 7th grade in the fall.