St. Michael Catholic School’s Preschool program lays the foundation for our youngest students spiritually, academically, and socially. Children grow in a nurturing, loving, faith-filled learning environment providing time for them to develop basic skills. Our program follows a developmentally-appropriate curriculum combined with a Catholic background in which the child learns that God loves him/her and has made him/her a special person.
St. Michael Catholic School preschool is a school-year program running from September through May.
- Four-year-old preschool is in session five days, Monday through Friday from 8:10 AM - 2:50 PM. This preschool program is offered for children who will be four years old by September 1 in the year that they are enrolled.
- An Extended Day Program is also offered for full-day students.
St. Michael Catholic School prepares our preschool students for kindergarten readiness. The goals of our classrooms are to achieve the following:
- Provide a safe and loving atmosphere in which the child can separate from home to school and advocate for his/her own needs while in school.
- Develop a knowledge of self, others, and the child’s environment.
- Promote independence and responsibility in the classroom.
- Encourage choice-making, cooperation, and consideration.
- Provide different activities and materials that will stimulate each child’s growth in all areas: Language, Math, Reading, Writing, Religion, Large and Fine Motor Skills, Fine Arts, Construction, and Dramatic Play.
For detail curriculum, please visit Preschool - Get Ready for School
Enrollment for the 2022/2023 Four-Year-Old Full Day Preschool program is open. To schedule a tour or for more information, please visit Visit Our School – Admissions – St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School (livoniastmichael.org)